First Prize: Steven Ray
Second Prize: Jeff Marks
Third Prize: Lydia Stevens
We at Investor Delight congratulate the winners and all the participants of our first Investment Contest. It was great to see such enthusiastic participation by all contestants. The winners of the contest are being notified by email as well and further instructions for receiving the prize money are being sent in this mail. Do note that the winners of the contest need to give their relevant account details in order to receive the prize money. Once again, we congratulate all the winners and thank all participants.
Enter our free Investment Contest and win cash prizes up to $2,000!
Are you the next wolf of Wall Street? Do you fancy your stock picking skills? Then this contest is the perfect opportunity for you.
Create your virtual portfolio, mail your stock picks to us and win cash prizes up to $2,000.
How to participate in the Investment Contest:
It’s very simple.
Step 1: Create your virtual portfolio by picking not more than 5 stocks from the S&P 500.
Step 2: Send a mail with your stock picks to email@example.com
Step 3: Each participant in the contest can send up to 3 entries, i.e. you can pick 3 different portfolios and mail them to us. You can send your 3 entries in the same mail or in different mails.
Step 4: Entries to the contest must be sent before 11:59 pm (GMT) on 25th May, 2017. Note that the contest is open only to the first 20,000 participants. So, send in your entries right now!
That’s it – you are done!
How is the contest judged:
Step 1: The purchase price of your portfolio will be the 25th May, 2017 closing price of the stocks (that you have picked).
Step 2: The sale price of the stocks will be the closing price of the stocks on 31st May, 2017.
Step 3: Prizes will be awarded to the three entries that have the highest percentage gain in portfolio value as per the closing price on 31st May, 2017.
Step 4: Prizes will be declared on 5th June, 2017 on our website and on our Facebook page.
Step 5: Prizes will be sent to winners in cash either through wire transfer or Paypal or cheque. The winning entry for the 1st prize will get $1,000, the winning entry for the 2nd prize will get $650 and the winning entry for the 3rd prize will get $350. Thus, you can win cash prizes up to $2,000!
All the Best to all participants! Happy Investing!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Due to logistics issues, entry to the contest is open only for the first 20,000 participants. Each participant can send not more than 3 entries to the contest.
2. Entry is free for all contestants. Entry to this contest does not require any purchase by participants.
3. Entry to the contest closes on 25th May, 2017 at 11:59 pm (GMT).
4. Investor Delight will not be liable for any charges involved in collecting your cash prize, including but not limited to currency conversion charges and any fees levied by your bank.
5. The purchase price of your portfolio will be the 25th May, 2017 closing price of each stock that you pick.
6. The sale price of the stocks will be the closing price of the stocks as on 31st May, 2017.
7. The decision of the judges will be final and binding on all participants.
8. Winners of the contest will be informed through email as well.
9. Contest winners must inform Investor Delight about their preferred mode of payment within 7 days, i.e. by 11:59 pm (GMT) on 12th June, 2017. Otherwise, the prizes will lapse.
10. In case two or more entries have the same percentage gain in portfolio value, the winners will be selected through draw of lots.
11. Employees of Investor Delight and their associates and relatives of such employees are not eligible for entry to the contest.
12. By submitting an entry to this contest, you indemnify Investor Delight and its associates of any and all legal liabilities.
13. Entries submitted to this contest will be the property of Investor Delight and participants will not hold any intellectual property right or copyright or trademark on their entry.
14. By submitting an entry to this contest, you confirm that you agree to all the terms and conditions of this contest.
15. Investor Delight may change the terms and conditions of this contest at any time. Such conditions will be binding on all contestants.